Monday, January 2, 2006

Wildfire's...

...season premiere is tonight. Heather is going to be here shortly to watch it with me.

I think my kids might not have school tomorrow. One extra day of vacation could be a good thing. Or, it could bring one step closer to insanity. I'll let you know tomorrow.

I had a very successful day out and about today. I managed to exchange, return and buy everything I was supposed to. Actually, I had to return a shirt to Old Navy that didn't fit me right but I couldn't find something else I liked so I jut got a store credit instead. So, almost everything. I figure I'll wait, and if I actually stick to my New Year's resolution, I might get to go back this spring and get a shirt in a size or two smaller than I wear now. It might be a nice way to reward myself I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment