Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Katherine...

...just ran in the office and said, "Mama, it's a picture moment!."

Yup, she's defintely my daughter.

I went in to see what was so picture worthy and found Julia lying down on the floor, using one of the couch pillows. I took a picture and Katherine sat beside her and I took another one. I noticed that Katherine had red eye so I said, "Darn red eye." Katherine (God love her) said, "Mama, I don't know how to make blue eye, my eyes always come out red."

Question: Why doesn't red eye reduction work on Katherine, like ever? I have red eye setting on the camera and use it all of the time but, Katherine still comes out looking possesed. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Her true nature can't be disguised? :>

    It's funny; I always get red eyes with your kids, but not so much with Sadie. It's like the lighter shade of blue is more prone, or something.

    ReplyDelete