Saturday, January 7, 2006

Does anyone else...

......ever think that doctor's make shit up, just because the general population will believe whatever they say? Of course, a good doctor won't do that but, with all of the stuff going down with Julia, I am beginning to wonder.

Regarding her apparently large head...have you seen the family she was born in to? We all have big heads. I'll be the first to tell you her head felt pretty damn big when I was pushing her out but if you look at her, her head doesn't look big...no bigger than it should be anyway.



And with her eyes...I mean yeah, that may slant downwardly a little but is it so big of a deal? Maybe that's just the shape of her eyes.



You know what? Until I have proof (in the form of the bloodwork results) I am not going to believe any of this crap.

She's perfect. And that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment