Monday, January 16, 2006

Psychic

Anyone who has been reading for the 4 years (actually, just over) that I have kept an online journal knows that I am a total believer in the paranormal...ghosts, spirits, psychic abilities etc. Too may weird experiences that simply can not be chalked up to coincidence have occurred in my life.

Tonight, I am going to see a psychic. My friend Jen is having a party with "psychic Sue" who, read me back in late 2003/early 2004, can't remember the exact date. She has worked with the FBI, solving missing person cases and other crimes.

When I went to see her last time, I was only the slightest bit skeptical. I gave her no information about myself, my family etc.

She then proceeded to tell me that I was pregnant, and due in July.

Remember, at the time, I was only 2, perhaps 3 months pregnant and there was just no visible way that you could tell.

She went on to describe Ryun, Emily, and Katherine perfectly. She pointed out that Katherine had blood sugar issues (she's hypoglycemic). Basically, she made a believer out of me.

I am looking forward to this reading, perhaps more so than the last. So many things have changed over the past couple of years...Emily was diagnosed with Epilepsy/Tuberous Sclerosis, Julia was born, I took the steps necessary to get my life back on track...all big changes. I am anxious to hear what she has to say...and wondering what she will have to say about the future.

1 comment:

  1. That could be interesting!

    We should have brought Sadie. She was in the process of getting a cold, as apparently were we, and she is sicker than she has ever been today. She woke up a couple hours early, crying because she couldn't breathe through her stopped up nose.

    ReplyDelete