Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Answer And New ?

If I had to name the smartest person I know...I would name my brilliant husband Ryun. No, I am not kissing ass here, he really is the smartest person I know. He is smart in ways I can't even begin to describe. Honestly, Ryun can do absolutely anything he puts his mind to, no matter how difficult or how impossible it may seem at the time. His memory is unbelievable. His persistence and drive to succeed are beyond anything I have ever seen in anyone (except perhaps Emily) and it's one of the things I love most about him. There's "book smart" which would aptly describe me, and then there's a little something I like to call "Ryun Smart." It's not exactly something I can define, but it's there.

New Question: If you had to pick one of your personality traits as being the best, which would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment