Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today

Yeah, I'm here...just been busy. Ryun's out fixing the brakes on Jay and Deb's cars and the kids have been banished to the playroom (it's been one of those days with them..you know the "She looked at me", "She's breathing too loudly" kind of days). So, I decided they could have it out upstairs.

At some point, obviously before February 14, Emily, Katherine and I are going to do various Valentine projects (remind me to post the recipe for these cool sugar cookies I want to make), one of which I began the preparations for today. I have a scrapbook to finish and a few random other things (like laundry) to do.

Since I have spent most of the day playing referee, I am just now finding the time to update, and get started on the rest of the crap.

Heather is coming over to watch a 2 hour Extreme Makeover Home Edition tonight with Emily and I. Time for the weekly Sunday cry...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment