Monday, January 9, 2006

Not Much To Say

Scrapping is over and PT isn't until 2:00 so here I am. I am trying to have Julia take a nap before we head out but she is busy talking to "bear bear". I can hear her over the monitor. She will probably fall asleep in the car, 5 minutes before we arrive at the office, because you, know ( and you do know if you are a parent) that's just the way it works.

Katherine is home with me today. The poor kid get more colds at this time of year than should be legal, and every one is always really bad. She never just gets a "little" cold. I am bringing her with me to Julia's PT appointment. I gave her Dimetab and her symptoms seem to be under control.

Ryun has a notified union meeting tonight for the purposes of electing delegates to the national convention but I think he is voting and leaving. He probaby won't be home until after 6:30 so I wil be saving him a plate for dinner. I am trying this new low fat chicken casserole thing. I will let you all knwo how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment