Saturday, January 28, 2006

Today

Emily has the birthday party for the 9 year old boy (which BTW, Ryun is out right now getting a lego set for him...thanks everyone!). The party starts at 12 so we will have to leave at 11:30 (it's at a kids gym in Bridgewater). I am not sure if I will have to stay or not. I am thinking that I probably won't have to stay, only because we have been to a birthday party at this place before and it's a very directed type of party...and she's old enough for me not to stay. I will see what other parents do when we get there and decide then. If I leave, it means telling the party leader or the parent of the child hosting the party about her seizure disorder which for some reason is always weird for me. I don't know why exactly, but it may be that there is still such a stigma attached to Epilepsy, and I am afraid of the reaction. Obviously, I have to tell them, even though she has been seizure free for over a year now, just in case. She has her medic alert bracelet on too.

Anyway, after that, we will be heading home and Emily and Katherine will more than likely be playing outside all afternoon (it's 50 degrees here today!). I have this new shelving unit type thing that Ryun put together for me so I can move all of the kids' arts and crafts stuff down here in to the office. They haven't done much more than color since we moved in (I didn't want the crafts upstairs with he new rug in the playroom) so I think they will be happy to finally have all of their stuff down here and easily accessible. I am probably going to get started on that today. My sister will be over tonight for dinner and is bringing The Wedding Crashers with her to watch.

I doubt I will be around these parts much, but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment