Thursday, January 5, 2006

On the agenda for today we have...

...Julia's 6 month Early Intervention assessment, a nap for mommy, my regular Thursday night meeting and food shopping.

I got up at 5:30 this morning, ate breakfast, did the treadmill for 15 minutes, and am about to go shower before the kids get up.

Julia's assessment (which will be the same thing she had when they came out 6 months ago to determine whether or not she was eligible for services, except the age range of the activities will go from 16-18 months) is at 9:00 this morning. I am anxious to see how that goes. My guess? Her speech will be at 12-14 months range, and her gross motor will be 9-11 month range. They score the assessment right after they do it so I will be back later to let you know how accurate my predictions were. I am assuming all other areas of her development will be within the "normal" parameters, since they were last time and I certainly don't see her regressing in any way.

I am going to try (notice I said try) to take a nap when Julia does today, but we'll see what happens. I always think it's a good idea but I usually find a million other things I need to get done while she is sleeping.

Other than that, I have my Thursday night meeting and food shopping to do. I haven't gone to a meeting in over a month (life got in the way what can I say?) so I am looking forward to that and catching up with a few people.

Anyway, off to shower and start (or rather, continue) the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment