Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Laundry is drying...

...so I'm back.

As mentioned in my previous entry, Julia and I went food shopping earlier. This is what I came home with:

1 tomato
1 cucumber
2 sweet potatoes
2 apples
1 bunch of bananas
1 jar of organic salsa
1 package of whole wheat tortilla's
1 jar of Healthy Choice pasta sauce
1 box of Whole Wheat spaghetti

Isn't that awesome? I mean really, really awesome? I am totally doing this whole diet thing and really sticking to it. I even went to my mother's office today and didn't have one of the cookies that were there, or take a piece of candy from her candy jar.

If this whole diet thing (me talking abou it a lot) is annoying, I am sorry. I am just so happy about this and proud of myself for actually following through.

What better place to share my successes?

No comments:

Post a Comment