Wednesday, January 18, 2006

FOX...Again

One again, FOX has fucked up. They are moving Bones, a fabulously good show to Wednesday's at 9. What's on Wednesday's at 9? Yeah, LOST. It's no biggie for me...I'll just record one and watch the other but I betcha Bones gets dumped by the end of this season.

That's what happened to American Dreams, another great show when NBC moved it to the Wednesday time slot.


I'm sorry, Bones is a great show, but let's be realistic, it's not LOST.

It's a damn good thing FOX has American Idol, otherwise I am not quite sure how they would survive.

*UPDATE* Bones is going to follow the AI results show, so I guess it still has a slim chance of surviving beyond this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hate to disagree, but I can't watch Bones. I like the books too much, and sorry but no 29 year old is EVER going to be that eminent in her field. She'd still be a postdoc in real life. The actual character the show is nased on is much more complex and far less "pretty"..

    They did this to me with House. All my shows are on Tuesday night. Guess which night I'm teaching this semester, too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I agree with you...the books are better! You're also right about her being way too young to be that...good. I just like watching Davide Boreanaz mostly! LOL! I do like the show overall though.

    ReplyDelete