Friday, January 13, 2006

Six Year Check Up

Emily and Katherine have the day off today, professional development for the teachers. With MLK Day on Monday, they end up with a four day weekend. Nice!

Katherine's 6 year check up is today so we will all be trucking to the doctor's in a little while. I'll be back to report on that, although at 6 there isn't usually much to say other than that she's happy and healthy!

Other than that, the only other big plan for today is to help Emily and Katherine clean upstairs.

I went out last night to food shop and also took care of getting some toiletry type donations for Capt. Levesque and his unit, as well as finished up with getting the "stuff" I need to finish a baby shower gift I need to make. The shower is tomorrow so, guess what I'll be doing later today? Yeah, I know, I am a slacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment