Friday, January 20, 2006

*WARNING*

The following entry is going to be full of all kinds of bad language.

So, I was driving down 58 in Carver, minding my own business, singing along to whatever was playing on Oldies 103.

I came to the intersection at Cumberland Farms and the light was red. So, I stopped (I'm good like that). Anyway, the intersection is just a smidgen beyond Cumby's.

The light turned green, so I went (again I'm good like that).

And some fucking fuckhead asshole pulled out of Cumby's, was on the wrong side of the road, heading in to oncoming traffic, and passed me on the left.

I am pretty sure the mirrors on our cars were about a centimeter apart.

"What the fuck?" I yelled out my open window (it was close to 60 degrees here today!), and leaned on the horn. I flipped them off and rode their ass all the way to Shaw's which is where I was headed to do the food shopping. As I was nearing the intersection at Shaw's one of the fucking female teenage losers in the back seat actually had the nerve, the nerve to turn around and fucking laugh. So I mouthed something that I never, ever say, like ever, that I am not evening going to type here (it was a girl so, you know just use your imagination people) and proceeded to memorize the plate number on the car. I briefly contemplated calling the cops but, you know, that's just not me, so I didn't.

I turned in to Shaw's, said a quick "Thank God Julia doesn't know what the word "fuck" means, and really, really Thank God she doesn't know what the other word means," and proceeded to do my food shopping.

I fucking hate when people can't fucking drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment