Thursday, January 26, 2006

Answer and New Question

The four books I would have my children read are...

The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein...a wonderful story about unconditional love.

Love You Forever By Robert Munsch..."I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always,as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." My favorite bedtime story to read the kids.

I'm Gonna Like Me By Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell...a story about self esteem and liking yourself every day.

The Polar Express By Chris Van Allsburg...A beautiful story about the power of belief.

Keep in mind, I have young children (8, 6 and 18 months). As they get older the list will change but for now, if they could only read four books growing up, these are the books I would choose.

Today's burning question: If you found yourself at the Pearly Gates and had one chance to make your case for entry, what would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment