Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Sticking

So far, I have managed to stick to the eat healthy, exercise more plan. For breakfast I had a glass of water, a banana, and blueberry yogurt. I has another glass of water a little while ago and will probably have some kind of a snack shortly. I am hoping to hop on the treadmill after I make a cd this morning and am going to aim for 20 minutes today, and add 5 minutes every week until I am at an hour or so.

I definitely have more motivation and determination to do this than I have in the past. I seriously believe that it's an emotional thing...I feel better so I want to look better. For me though the main motivation seems to be my health this time around. I want to live to see my great grandchildren. Plain and simple.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!!!!!!! Your gonna do great. Your already motivated and that's the first step. CLAPS YAYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete