Saturday, January 14, 2006

Full Day

I was at a baby shower, Ryun took Katherine to a birthday party at the roller rink in Taunton, and Emily and Julia spent the day with Papa doing kareoke on the digital box...LOL.


Julia and Emily both have conjunctivitis...Julia worse than Emily...and Emily sounds like she might actually be coughing up a lung at some point. Julia still has a runny nose that began on Friday (which at first I thought was a result of the off and on whining/crying jags she was having (it was one of those days) but it has been persistent through the weekend. So, I am sure, she too will start in with the hacking cough soon.

I came home from the shower, cleaned the house a little, cooked dinner, and sat down to watch the Patriots get their asses kicked game. It's late, I'm tired, possibly getting the cold the kids have had off and on over the past two weeks or so, and I need to go to bed. I'll be back at some point tomorrow perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment