Monday, February 13, 2006

Today

Emily and Katherine have no school today due to the storm yesterday. I of course have about a million things to do so I made a deal with them: give me the morning and I'll give them the afternoon! We plan to go outside and play, as well as make some sugar cookies for Valentine's Day. They are very excited about both things.

Julia was supposed to have PT at Health South today but I called to cancel. I had to bring Katherine with me a few weeks back when she was home sick and not only did Julia pay more attention to her sister than to what was going on with PT, but I had to speak to Katherine a million times about not touching this that or the other thing. I figure with both Emily and Katherine in tow, Julia will more than likely ignore the physical therapist! So, it seemed like a waste to even bother. We will resume Health South next week, and she has PT on Thursday through Early Intervention so I don't feel too guilty.

Monday Morning Scrapping was cancelled too. Tracey had a doctor's appointment and with the kids home, I just decided to stay here rather than bring them over to Kelly's (which she did say we could do). This way, I can get my things done this morning, and hang with the kids all afternoon. It works.

Plans for this evening include my sister Heather coming over to eat dinner and watch a movie. Ryun may or may not be going to Monday night poker.

So that's it. I will be taking pics of the kids in the snow (I am anxious to see what Julia thinks...last year she hated it) so I may be back later to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment