Sunday, February 19, 2006

Still Sick And Slacking!

Julia's fever came back, with a vengeance. It was up higher than it was before by a few degrees and the poor kid is just miserable. She's started with the runny nose so I am sure the cold from hell will follow in short time.

Katherine spent the day on the couch, unless she needed to go to the bathroom or eat. By day's end though, and after three full doses of Amoxycillin, she appeared to be on the mend.

Ryun and Emily are still fine...no signs of impending doom for them.

Me?

Yeah, I am trying to convince myself that I feel fine, sound worse than I am etc. It's not working. I feel like crap.

I have to get my ass in gear tomorrow, regardless. I haven't packed a damn thing and I need to clean my house.

Despite my feeling like a complete and totally useless member of society today, I have managed to catch up on all of the laundry which is nice. It should make packing one helluva lot easier too.

So that's it. I am hoping to pop back on before we head out Tuesday, but, it all depends on how quickly and successfully I complete everything I need to.

If time does now allow for another update, I will not be back online until sometime Friday.

Y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment