Sunday, February 5, 2006

Blah...

I have had absolutely nothing of any interest to say over the past couple of days which is why I haven't posted anything here.

If you want the truth, I haven't been feeling all that excited about anything and nothing exciting has happened. The combination of the two makes for a great "slacker blogging" weekend.

I did place a call to Julia's developmental pediatrician on Friday but I didn't hear back. She is a pediatric neurologist who specializes in developmental delays (which is why Julia saw her, obviously). If it turns out that Julia has anything even remotely seizure-like going on, I will probably have her seen by Emily's neurologist, for the sake of convenience mostly but it also makes sense. I orginally thought of bringing Julia to Emily's neurologist when I had talked to their regular pediatrician but I decided to go with the developmental pediatrician that our regular pediatrician recommended. I knew that we would have a long wait if we went to Emily's neurologist (he's a popular guy over at Children's) and I was impatient!

Thankfully, she hasn't had any issues over the past couple of days.

Anyway, that's it. I am going to go finish up some things and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment