Thursday, February 2, 2006

Katherine

The other day, Katherine, Julia and I were walking out of her school building and she turned around and said to her friend Kaylyn, "Hey did you see those Spanish kids?"

Kaylyn kind of just smiled at Katherine and didn't really answer her.

So me being me, I think to myself, "Oh my God I need to have a conversation with Katherine about manners, and not talking about people (or addressing people) like that, and how the hell does she know what a "Spanish kid" even is?"

So, we get out to the car and I ask her about it.

And she says, "You know Mom the kids from the high school Spanish class that came to teach us Spanish today."

Right. Of course that's what she meant. Duh...

How awesome is that (the high school kids coming to teach the kindergarten kids Spanish)? Go Middleboro (again)!

1 comment:

  1. ROFL oh man that's just too cute. Sounds like something my youngest would say.

    ReplyDelete