Saturday, February 11, 2006

Picture



This picture was taken last night at the kindergartten family dance. It's not the best picture ever taken of Ryun, but my kids look pretty darn cute huh? I don't think we have a picture with Daddy and his girls (all at the same time) so I was happy to get this one.

The dance was fun. Can I tell you how cute it is to watch a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds do the Macarena and Cotton Eyed Joe? Very cute. Katherine had a great time with her friends and Emily, even though she said she "didn't want to dance with a bunch of little kids," because, you know she's so much older) had fun too. Julia even took part, standing with me holding her hands, bouncing up and down.

I ran in to a few parents I knew, including some PTA members so it was fun.

Anyway, I have about a million things to do so I will be back later, maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say two things:
    1) adorable family!
    and
    2) Julia looks just like Ryun in that picture. No abnormalities there, just a strong family resemblence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look just like Ryun in that picture, doesn't she? Most of the time, I think she tends to look more like a mix of both Ryun and I but in that picture, I don't see a trace of me!

    ReplyDelete