Monday, February 6, 2006

Bus Etc.

Emily and Katherine missed the bus this morning. The bus came at 8:10, 7 minutes earlier than it usually does. The kids were getting their coats on and getting ready to head out when it just drove right by. I was thinking that it was a little strange that the bus driver didn't stop, even if the kids weren't out there and wait for second, or perhaps even beep. I figured it was no big deal that they could just wait for the bus to turn around to head back toward North Middleboro and get on then. Instead, the bus just drove right by.

I was leaving the house anyway to go to Monday Morning Scrapping at Kelly's house so I just drove them to their respective schools on the way. I did check in at Emily's school though to find out what the heck happened and found out that there was a substitute bus driver today (who apparently had no clue).

Oh well.

Anyway, scrapping went well and was a good time as usual. I managed to finish the scenery pages I was working on which was good. Next on the project list? Pictures from the zoo over the summer. As I have said in the past, I had been a big slacker before we started this scrapping thing together.

Ryun is unsure about whether or not he will be going to poker tonight. He hasn't been feeling well over the past week or so, kind of like a cold is coming on but isn't fully there yet. I hate when that happens...either get worse or go away. It's just annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment