Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm Here...

...just busy. I had laundry to fold and put away, dishes to stack in the dishwasher, a kitchen to clean and a toddler to take care of. Chores are done and said toddler is napping so here I am.

I still have a lot to get done (mostly PTA related things) but I always feel weird if I don't update, at least once a day.

Emily and Katherine have a half day of school today. I know they are going to want to go out and play in the snow but I am a little unsure as to how to dress them. Normally, they would be in snow pants, a heavy winter coat, boots, hat, scarf, and gloves. It's 50 degrees here today and while the snow is melting,there was enough of it that there is still a fairly good amount to play in. They have to wear their snow pants, lest they get soaked, and gloves are a must for picking up and sledding in the snow. Maybe I will just put them in their spring coats and skip a hat?

Emily has Scouts at 4:30. Ryun might be working late so I will probably end up picking her up too, which is slightly inconvenient (she's there until 6, by the time we get home, in the door and settled it will be 6:30 which means we won't be eating until after 7, which is kind of late). Usually, I drop her off and Ryun picks her up. Ryun working means overtime though and overtime is a good thing.

My car was supposed to go to the mechanic tomorrow to get new shocks, but because we have about a zillion things to do, it has been rescheduled. Ryun is going to do the brakes this weekend (there is a vibration in the steering wheel and pedal when I step
on the brake which Ryun says means it needs new rotors and pads).

Cars suck.

1 comment: