Monday, February 6, 2006

Multi-Tasking

Earlier tonight, Emily and Katherine were talking to me at the same time. To anyone else (even Ryun apparently) the conversation would have been one big confusing jumble of words. I understood every one.

Ryun, who was over at the counter said, "Girls, one at a time."

It must be a Mom thing.

I can listen to and comprehend three children talking to me at once. I can even remember one instance in which pulled Katherine's coat on with one hand, tied Emily's shoe with the other, and fed Julia a bottle, balancing the bottle between her mouth and my chin.

You know, it's at times like those mentioned above that I am happy to be a calm and easy going person. Chaos doesn't bother me in the slightest...and it's a damn good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment