Tuesday, February 7, 2006

How Many More Reasons Could There Possibly Be?

This Friday night is the Kindergarten Family Dance. It starts at 6:30 and ends at 8:00. The kindergarten students have been practicing dances during gym glass such as The Chicken Dance, The Electric Slide and The Macarena. We paid in advance ($5.00) so we have our ticket already.

Katherine is so excited! I think it will be fun too, and I know Julia is going to love watching all of the kids dance. She busts out laughing and clapping when we are being silly dancing around the house (by we I mean Emily, Katherine, and I, Ryun doesn't dance...he laughs at us with Julia instead!).

The Middleboro School Department rocks.

Yes, I am saying it again, and I will keep saying it until something happens that makes me feel otherwise.

I doubt anything could ever happen to change my mind though.

No comments:

Post a Comment