Monday, July 24, 2006

Wind In The Pines

Emily and Katherine really enjoyed their first day at Camp Wind In The Pines, and I am having flashbacks to my many times their as a kid.

I am pretty sure it wasd just yesterday that I was there swimming in the pond, making arts and crafts at the lodge, going on nature walks and paddling the canoe.

I could be wrong about that but I don't think so.

Seriously though, Girl Scout camp is the best thing ever, and I am glad that Emily and Katherine appear to be enjoying it as much as I did as a kid.

And, for the record, I have already taught them ALL of the Girl Scout/Camp songs that I learned as a kid...long before I ever even signed them up for camp...quite possibly when they learned to talk! Yes, of course I remember them!

No comments:

Post a Comment