Friday, July 21, 2006

Julia...

...will be two tomorrow!

I was being all nostalgic and looking back through old birthday entries for Emily and Katherine and just...oh my God. Time goes by too fast.

We are having a small family party (I say small but really, we have 21 confirmed people coming, including us). I guess it's small in the sense that it's just family but that's about it.

We are having a cookout, which looks like, if the weather is actually correct will be a cookout and eat in type of thing. Eh, whatever, I've got a big kitchen.

Julia of course, has no idea what all the excitement is about. I did get her to say "Happy Day Jula" though so that was good.

I was saying to Ryun the other day that I knew after Katherine I still wanted another baby. I don't feel that anymore...the urge to have another after Julia I mean. It's like...she completed our family in every way possible.

It's hard to put in to words really.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to my daughter, Julia May!

1 comment: