Thursday, July 13, 2006

Freakin' People

"Bush is an idiot. Bring the troops home now!"

This was the bumper sticker on the back of the car in front of me at the light today.

You know, people like that really irk me.

First of all, he's the President of the United States. Have a little f'ing respect just based on that alone, even if you don't agree with all of the decisions he makes.

Secondly, I don't care how you feel about the war, and to be honest, the soldiers over there fighting it probably don't care either.

Bottom line (and whether you like it or not): They are there. You don't have to like it but either way, show them the support they deserve.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. i always wish I was rich so I could rear end a$$es like that and still afford the insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Damn, it might just be worth the surcharge on the insurance!

    ReplyDelete