Monday, July 17, 2006

Entertaining The Kids: Two For One Special...Tie Dye Shirts

Ingredients

100% cotton t shirt (white or light colored)
Tie Dye Kit from your local craft store (I got mine at Michael's for $10)

Directions

Follow package directions for a variety of methods and techniques
.

Emily and Katherine had to dress up like hippies today for SHARP. Conveniently, I aready had white t shirts to use so I just had to buy the kit and some accesories to complete the look. We worked on these last night before they went to bed.





2 comments:

  1. i wante to make tyedyes for the kids is it really that easy?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked easy! I had never done it beofre yesterday and was nervous about it. They came out pretty good I thought...although Emily's wasn't quite "colorful" enough.

    ReplyDelete