Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Scary

Early this morning, while I was trying to go back to sleep after waking up with Julia, I had the strangest/scariest thing happen.

I closed my eyes, and was drifting off in to that weird place when you are sort of awake but sort of asleep and I had this flash of a dream, that literally caused me to be paralyzed with fear.

I was driving down a familiar road (for those who know the area, it was right on Forest Street in Carver, just before it meets up with Rte 58). I was just about to round the corner, heading toward the convenience store, when a huge truck (sort of looked like a cargo type of thing) cut me off coming from the other side of the road, across in front of my car. "What the hell", I said. Then, a woman who looked eerily familiar to me, jumped out of the cab, opened the door of my car, pulled my head back by my hair, and shoved what looked like a black pen down my throat.

So I woke with a start, and realized that I couldn't move, literally. I thought, "Oh my God, I can't move." As soon as the thought was complete sensation returned and I was fine.

But dude, scary shit huh?

You can rest assured that I will be looking the meaning of this up just as soon as I gather the courage.

Oh, and I will not be driving down that stretch of road any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment