Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's Still Not Too Late!

Tonight, at 9, 8 central, ABC will be re-airing an epsiode of LOST titled, Revelation. It's a summary of the first 48 days on the island.

Here's the description from ABC:

Discover the complete story of the grueling first 48 days on the island for both the fuselage survivors and tailies after the crash of Oceanic flight 815.

I will probably tune in tonight as well (even though I have already seen it...it's LOST...I could have missed something the first time around).

Also, I can't quite remember exactly where this epsisode ends, and how many episodes aired afterward.

If anyone watches it, and is interested, I can recap the rest of the season (from the end of Revelation forward) here tomorrow for you!

Let me know!

Watch it tonight...it will be well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment