Saturday, July 8, 2006

Time For Glasses?

My sister came over last night and we watched the movie, "Failure To Launch" with Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey.

Julia woke up crying about 2/3 of the way through the movie so I brought her downstairs and she watched the rest of the movie with us. At the very end of the movie, Matthew McConaughey is swimming in the water with a dolphin and Julia yells out, "YAY Daddy, water!" I wasn't sure if I heard her right and then she said it again, "YAY Daddy, water!"

I said to my sister, "Apparently she needs glasses because, Ryun, now he's pretty damn handsome, but let's be honest, he's no Matthew McConaughey."

LOL.

Sorry Ryun, but that was pretty tame compared to some of the comments you have made!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment