Saturday, July 8, 2006

CVS SUCKS!

Reminder: get refill for Epson PictureMate.


So today, like every other time I go to CVS to get my pictures printed, the frickin' machine was broken. No I am not exxagerating. Literally, everytime I go to CVS, the goddamn thing is broken. Today, I even tried to go to another CVS (Carver as opposed to Middleboro) and their machine was down too. I am seriously thinking of boycotting altogether.

I ended up going to Walmart which, if you don't count the extra gas it takes to get there, is cheaper anyway.

Still, it's aggravating, but it does serve as a good reminder to get a darn refill for my home photo printer.

6 comments:

  1. We always use Wal-Mart, uploading the pictures and paying, then just picking them up when convenient. They do an awesome job as long as it's the 1-hour service, done in the store. When they get done centrally and shipped to you, or to the store for you to pickup, they are crappy; different paper, different finish, not remotely worth the couple pennies saved.

    Sounds like CVS for photo printing is to you what Wal-Mart for large boxes of size 4 White Cloud diapers are for me. Even Plymouth was out of them the other day, as if Raynham sent word ahead that I was going there. All the other sizes? No problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CVS is ALWAYS DOWN. Plymouth is usually good. dont count on carver cvs for pics never ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in CA CVS took over SavON (Now LONG'S willl suck 2) and ruined a great store, lines for everything, high prices & the photo machine is ALWAYS broken! I think they do it to save $ somehow- I already boycott it- by the way their PRICES @ CVS VERY HIGH- how do they stay in biz???

    PO's in CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. The anon out of SoCal is right on the money,because the ruination of Longs Drugs(a beloved NorCal institution for 70 years)is well underway.Thank goodness I work for Rite Aid(which is not going belly-up anytime this millennium)and have so for almost 11 years now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked for Longs, now CVS.
    I was told we'd be buying Rite-Aid, at least in part, by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I worked for Longs, now CVS.
    I was told we'd be buying Rite-Aid, at least in part, by the end of the year.


    I'll believe that when a member of my store's management(or RAD district/regional/corporate management)tells me,and doubt it'll happen anytime before Canada's sesquicentennial.Because RAD will still be alive and well when it celebrates his 50th anniversary three years from now...

    ReplyDelete