Saturday, May 19, 2007

D Day

So, on Friday morning, Suzanne and John's divorce became all legal and official. It's a sad, sad thing no doubt but, in order to keep Suz in good spirits, we all went out Friday night and "celebrated." Not really celebrated of course but you know, provided distraction. The night started with dinner at Jamie's in Marshfield. After that we ran on down to Cathay Cathay Hanover for a little karaoke. I had the mom-mobile (aka the caravan) so I was the DD (which is fine by me seeing as I don't really drink much anyway). It was a lot of fun. We were all joking with Suzanne about everything and anything divorce (even Ryun said we should have put a "JUST DIVORCED" sign on the back of the van which Suz and everyone else thought was a riot).

Let me just say too, I was in the company of some fantastic singers. Anyway, I took pictures!


The first scorpion bowl...being enjoyed by Suz, Heath and Jill.


YAY for karaoke! I think this was "Bust a Move" being sung here.


Heather and Suzanne smile for the Shaz cam.


Heather and Merry sing a duet...


Heath and Jill

The "Singleton's" as the referred to themselves all night ..Lori, Merry and Suz!



Suz and Heath...and yes, that is a lia sophia necklace that Heath has on!

No comments:

Post a Comment