Sunday, May 20, 2007

Busy Week Ahead...

...Monday: Katherine has her throat culture to see if the strep has finally evacuated her system tomorrow at 9am. Julia has playgroup from 10-12:15. Town Meeting is tomorrow night at 7. Ryun is hosting Monday Night Cards here at our house.

...Tuesday: Julia has part 1 of her preschool evaluation at 8:30 at the LDL School. Phone calls to support the override that night.

...Wednesday: Katherine has her last Girl Scout Meeting of the year, Emily is in the spelling bee at school. Phone calls at night to support the override.

...Thursday: Happy Anniversary to Ryun and I! Nine years for those who are keeping track. Part 2 of Julia's preschool eval at noon.

...Friday: I have an appointment at 11 to have this funky thing on my arm looked at. Marie and Pete are taking the girls overnight and Ryun and I are going to go to dinner at the Gateway and to a movie.


In between all of this I need to call Katherine's endocrinologist to make an appointment, make sure Julia's EI provider hasn't fallen off of the face of the earth( I have tried to call her and reschedule an appointment all week and have not heard back), call the custodial staff at HBB to make sure that they will have the necessary tables ready in the auditorium for the cultural enrichment programs I have scheduled in the beginning of June, and confirm that the town hall auditorium is all set for the kindergartners cultural enrichment programs, also scheduled for June. I am hoping to fit in some playground time for Julia or, perhaps a picnic and a walk along the canal.

Honestly, the next few weeks certainly aren't looking less busy.

Here's what's on tap (in no particular order):

Emily's Birthday
Mom's Birthday
5 days of cultural enrichment performances
pool party for Girl Scouts
override election
Emily's end of the year Burtwood recital
Emily's birthday party with her friends
voice lessons
playgroups

No I am not counting the days until schools out, why do you ask?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Ours was last Tuesday!! Three blissful years...LOL!!
    Jen
    PS...I am hearing some CRAZY stuff about the Lost finale on Wed...I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete