Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Why is it...

...that the day passes and I accomplish two major things on the infamous "to do" list, but I still feel like I have accomplished nothing? I suppose it could be the length of the list (which unfairly always seems to have more added to it than crossed off). Whatever it is, it's just annoying.

Let's face it...there just aren't enough hours in the day, at least not enough "awake" hours. I can't seem to force myself to get up earlier and even after finishing a late afternoon caffeine hit (aka a large coffee from Dunk's) I can't seem to stay up past 10:30-11:00.

Damn, I need to get out of this funk.

2 comments:

  1. I heard a rumor that it's supposed to be sunny on Saturday...Maybe that will help? I always do better when it's sunny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you gave me your cold Shaz!
    I'm sick and have decided to blame you because you were sick first.. LOL

    Cheer up.
    ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete