Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sick and Tired...

...literally.

As mentioned previously, this weekend was busy. Fun and hellish all in one, and probably more than I should have taken on given the cold I feel coming on.

The body aches started yesterday (which I orginally attributed to falling on my kitchen floor in an attempt to avoid Julia who seemingly "flew" from one spot in the room to right behind me and out of my line of sight with out my knowing). Now though, the sinus pain is kicking in, with the tight chest to boot.

Emily has the stomach bug thing too which is SO NOT FUN.

And, Ryun has been unusually cheerful which for some reason is aggravating me rather than making me happy (PMS, tiredness, and colds just wreak havoc on my emotional state I guess).

So yeah, that's it. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon shaz..

    OMG RYUN IS CHEERFULL?
    Get him to an emergency room quick..
    :-P

    ReplyDelete