Sunday, November 5, 2006

OK, sorry I can't help myself.

I am supposed to be reading and doing something else now, but I have come back to brag. Ha ha ha. Seriously, I just had to share with you all how well Julia has been doing.

Remember a while back when I said that I was worried about how she handles crowds larger than a couple of people? How she was surrounded by a bunch of toys and children with many opportunities to interact and she would just cling to my leg, and not even go over and just play by herself? Remember when all she would say when around others was, "Hi Mama?"

I swear to God it's like she flipped the switch in her brain that said, "Oh ok, this is how I am "supposed" to interact with other people."

She has turned in to quite the social butterfly. She is talking like crazy, asking questions, answering questions, and singing songs (I kid you not...the most popular choices of late have been "No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed," Ring Around The Rosy," "The ABC's" and "Mr. Golden Sun"). She also apparently has a thing for shoes as she is constantly going around saying, "look at my shoes" which is just so damn cute it's not even funny(of course when she is 16 and wants more shoes than should be legal I may find this to be a problem).

The "transformation" has been an amazing thing to watch.

I think the key here, by the way, is for me to worry. No seriously. Everytime I start to think something might not be right she just takes off. It's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment