Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Halloween Report

As usual, we took the kids out trick or treating last night in my parents neighborhood. When we moved here to this house last year, we had contemplated trick or treating on Katie Drive which is just a couple of houses down from ours of off 28. Ryun (using the kids as an excuse) decided that there just weren't enough houses there so we went to my parents neighborhood instead. We followed suit this year.

It was fun, mostly. As expected we had to keep right on top of Emily, reminding her to stay with us an slow down, Katherine got tired at the end and wanted to be done(same thing last year) so I took her back to my parents, and Julia had fun, but was slightly overwhelmed by the whole thing and kept saying, "I need my mama." I ended up bringing her back to my parents after doing about 7 houses or so because I could just tell the whole thing was too much for her.

One thing about going back to the old neighborhood: Everyone knows me so they give my kids WAY TOO MUCH CANDY! Ryun thinks it's great though(not that he eats any of it or anything like that)!

I took pictures, obviously!




2 comments:

  1. Julia is the cutest witch ever!

    What is Katherine's costume? A fifties sock hopper or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly...ort of anyway. We had a poodle skirt and went with it! She's a 50's chick...or as she referred to it "A Poodle Girl." LOL. Julia is definitely the cutest witch ever! ; )

    ReplyDelete