Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Venting

So, I have decided that EI must be really hard up for employees or something because let me tell you, if I was Julia's Physical Therapist's boss, she would have been fired a long freakin' time ago.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I bitch about this a lot but I can't help it. I feel weird complaining to her superior when

a. I actually like her as a person and as a physical therapist.

b. Early Intervention is a free service (well, not exactly free but at no direct cost to me per se as it is all billed and fully covered by insurance).

Still, though her lateness, cancellation of appointments and overall disorganization and irresponsibility are really getting on my last nerve.

She called today at 11:15 (which is when she was supposed to be here) to say that she was confused about the dates and thought she was coming tomorrow and not today. So I got all ready, cleaned the house up a little, got Julia all excited and ready for V to arrive and she cancelled...AGAIN.

This is getting a little ridiculous if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. if you don't feel comfortable telling her superior, have you thought about telling her how you feel directly? I'm sure you could do it in a kind/respectful way that lets her know how much you like her as a person/therapist but how bothersome and disruptive it is when she cancels? i think that would be perfectly reasonable. You may have already done this, its just a thought. good luck!! :-)

    ReplyDelete