Tuesday, November 28, 2006

House Decorating

I have to be honest here, the Christmas spirit really hasn't struck me yet. Our tree is up and decorated (thanks to Ryun and the girls), I have been listening to the music on the various stations, and I even paid a visit to my parents house, which is decorated and looking marvelous as usual. Still, I can't find the motivation to decorate my own house or get even an inkling of excitement over the whole thing.

It's kind of weird in the sense that there is no real reason for this lack of excitement (at least not one that I can pinpoint). I mean there are various things going on...I m busier than I have ever been, not feeling 100% up to par, and, well it's that time of month. Whatver it is...I hope I snap out of it soon.

1 comment:

  1. If Big Client doesn't frickin pay me soon, like today, Christmas spirit will be highly endangered around here.

    Guess it's time to watch my favorite holiday movie: Die Hard.

    Yippee-ki-yay for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete