Monday, November 20, 2006

Observation

I feel like such a slacker when I don't update here but let's be realistic: First, I shouldn't feel guilty and second? Well, I am just super busy. I barely even find the time to read blogs anymore (or at least not as frequently as I'd like to), let alone update mine on a daily basis.

Even now, I can think of a zillion other things I need to do but, I couldn't let the day pass without sharing this observation regarding Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

My rule of thumb: If Paulie, Preston or Michael cry...I cry. It's just the way it is.

Now about those other things I need to see to...

2 comments:

  1. You should never feel guilty about not posting. To me it should be something you enjoy doing when you want to. Its a great outlet for me at times, and also a great way to share my life with my friends and family that arn't close by. If it starts feeling like a "job" Then there is something wrong.
    Thats just me though..
    Now get back to amusing me damn it!!

    GRIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amused every time my mother asks, always phrased exactly this way:

    "So whadda you hear from Wayne?"

    Because the first thing I think of is she'd have as good an idea as me if she looked at the blog. And if I say "nothing much" it means he hasn't posted anything worth mentioning lately.

    ReplyDelete