Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yes, I know...

...I am a slacker. The day just got away from me.

I hosted "Monday Morning Scrap" this week. It was nice...and I got a lot done! Jackie and Julia played well together again which was nice. I think Julia enjoys having a little playmate!

The rest of the day was spent being a lazy schmuck but I don't feel too guilty. Being lazy is fun sometimes isn't it?

I was planning on going out shop tomorrow but the weather is supposed to be crappy so I might wait until Wednesday. I am actually starting the Christmas shopping with money Ryun and I got back from our health insurance company (long but good story, maybe worthy of another post at some point). Emily came home with a school fundraiser today so I went through the catalog and picked out a few random things for various teachers and friends. I have officially crossed 5 people of the shopping list! WOOT!

I can't believe I am even typing an entry regarding Christmas. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment