Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Busy

Today turned out to be a rather busy day... busy only because I kept myself busy...did laundry, took some pictures, worked on my demo book, made a few needed phone calls, set up a definite scrap with Kelly and Tracey, and brought the kids to Burtwood.

I am hoping to keep the same pace going tomorrow after Julia's PT appointment. Speaking of, Jen called to see if we could change out bi-monthy home visits from Wednesday at 9 to Wednesday at 2:30. For no good reason really, I called and left her a message saying that wouldn't work. I don't have specific plans for that time but I just like to get it in in the morning. That and I am god damn sick of her changing or rescheduling etc. We were going good for a while there, but honestly, this is getting annoying. It really isn't a big deal as to when (although I do prefer mornings) but I just want a regular time slot...and one that will remain the same for more than say a few weeks. Is that too much to ask? Honestly, when I got the message today I was ready to call and tell her not to come again, and that I wanted a new person. I am too nice to do something like that though, so let's just hope she gets her act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment