Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Cranberries And Shopping!

I bought cranberries the last time I went food shopping. I wanted to try out a few cranberry recipes, including this which came out great. I think I am going to make muffins tonight and possibly a pie tomorrow. Go me with all of the baking! I dropped the bread off at my parents for them to enjoy and I was thinking I might bring some muffins in to my mom's office if they come out good.

I decided to go out and do the errands/shopping today. I ended up getting the appliances we needed (coffee pot, electric frying pan and blender), as well as put a bunch of "crap" on layaway for the kids (Christmas). I think that they will be rather excited about what I got.

I also picked up a print pack for my PictureMate and a new ink cartridge for the regular printer.

Anyway, I am going to go print some pics and get some cleaning done before I have to leave and get the kids for Burtwood.

1 comment:

  1. Jay brought home cranberries, too, and bananas to make more banana bread with so we'll have to try making that bread! Looks sooooo good. Yum. I love baking on these dreary days. Plus it heats up the house nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete