Monday, November 7, 2005

Reading and Scrapping!

I keep forgetting to mention how much Julia loves books/being read to. This is not surprising, given who her parents are but it is nice just the same. I love that all three of my children are readers!

I had Tracey and Kelly over to do our morning scrap thingy. I am so excited because we are going to do it every week! I love scrapbooking and actually having adult company is a great thing! We all have kids the same age (Emily and Emily(Tracey's daughter) are both 8, Nate (Kelly's son), Megan(Tracey's daughter) and Katherine are all 5-6, and Jackie (Kelly's daughter) and Julia are just three months apart). Jackie and Julia played so well together. Julia happily showed Jackie how to pull every magnet within reach off of the fridge (Jackie is walking so she has a higher reach) and they enjoyed playing with Julia's peek a boo blocks. They had a snack of pretzels and iced tea (with a few Dunkin Donuts munchkins thrown in for good measure) and watched a Baby Einstein video which they both just love. I managed to get three whole pages done which was nice, and right after I am done updating, I am going to go back and do some more. Julia was very tired after her little playdate so she is in for a nap.

Ryun has a union meeting tonight so he will not be home for dinner. I think I am going to do hotdogs and beans with the kids (which they will be very happy about) and then just chill for the night watching some shows that I have recorded.

Anyway, I am in "scrap" mode so I doubt I will be back around these parts again today. I might take a break at some point and if I have anything of interest to say, I might just pop back in and surprise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment