Thursday, November 10, 2005

Email

Below is an email I received from my brother in law, early this morning!

Jack Sullivan was born at 5:33pm November 9th. He weighed 7
pounds 15 ounces and measured 20 inches.

Jack swallowed some fluid in utero and was having some difficulty
breathing after birth. He was moved to the Special Care Unit and has been
receiving warmed, humidified oxygen since he arrived.

Suzanne and I saw him at at 11pm and he had a few big cries, which was
great. Dad visited again at 4am and he looked great. His breathing was quick and he was sleeping.


The first pic was taken shortly after birth. The one below was just after his arrival in the Special Care Unit.




1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that cross look. Like, what are you people doing to me? Grumble, grumble.

    Poor kid. Being born is hard.

    ReplyDelete