Sunday, November 13, 2005

Museum, Baby

The Museum Of Science display was pretty cool. Ryun and I both enjoyed it, but were hoping for a little more. The part I liked the best was the "real life" uses of various Star Wars technologies on display. It's interesting to see how far medical science in particular has come along.

In other news, Jack is probably going to be in the hospital for another 3 days. Suzanne was feeding him the other day and his oxygen level went way down. Apparently, it came right back up but as a precaution, the doctor wants to keep him for a few days. Naturally, my sister was very upset...She couldn't even tell my mother and had to hand the phone off to her husband. So, I gave her a call and left her a message telling her that I loved her, and how great Jack was etc. etc. etc. and ended up getting emotional myself. I feel like the baby will be fine but I just feel so bad for her. Having to keep a child in the hospital under any circumstances is difficult, I can't imagine having to do it with an infant. That, on top of the fact that they thought they were bringing him home today before the oxygen incident...it just must be such a let down.

Anyway, can y'all keep Jack (and his parents) in your thoughts? I know they would appreciate any good thoughts you can send their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment