Friday, November 11, 2005

Today's Plans

Guess what? I am going to go hold my nephew today! YAY! I did end up going up on Wednesday, but was unable to hold him because of the oxygen etc. He has been off oxygen for a full 24 hours, but is still in the Special Care Unit for observation. He will probably be going home either tomorrow or Sunday.

Ryun and I may go up tomorrow before we head over to the Museum Of Science, but we're not sure. Basically, it all depends on whether the baby is going home or if Suzanne and John are up for visitors etc.

I really am looking forward to our day tomorrow. It's so nice to get out with just my husband sometimes. The Star Wars exhibit sounds very cool, and I know Ryun will just love it. It was quite an awesome idea for a birthday present wasn't it?

It's cold out today...and there was frost on my windshield when I went out to food shop! Thanksgiving is in two weeks! Christmas is in a month and a half! Holy crap, the year is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment