Thursday, November 3, 2005

Fifty percent

I don't want to be a statistic. And no, I am not going to elaborate on that so please don't ask me to.

I am having kind of a rough day. Things just aren't going right (including my overall thought pattern). Ever have one of those days where everything and everyone seem to be working against you? Ever have one of those days when you are expecting your monthly visitor(TMI)? Yeah, that's me today.

So of course, the hormones are in full force and everything is probably being dramatized by me to be much worse than it is. At least I hope it is, because if this is reality, it really is going to suck.

Wanna know what else? I think Emily might be spending the day home with me tomorrow (came home from Girl Scouts saying she felt sick). She actually fell asleep before 8:30 and was tired and mopey for the entire evening before that point. She is currently coughing up a lung upstairs so, I am pretty sure she has what Katherine had.

Can someone please tell me how in the hell I am going to get Katherine on the bus without having Emily go on with her?

Please?

Argh.

Going to bed and hoping for an all around better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment